Learn with Ollie is an exciting new series which aims to provide pre-primary children with the initial building blocks for future success in English. It focusses on early childhood development not only on a linguistic level, but also on social, emotional, physical and cognitive skills.
The content has been carefully planned and structured so that it promotes the development of essential skills in a fun and motivating way.
Throughout the course, children are presented with content and tasks that encourage them to steadily move from comprehension to production.
Learn with Ollie contains:
- Key Language and Concepts presented through appealing illustrations and photos
- Flexibility of lesson format and length
- Early literacy development
- Original and Traditional Stories that provide a variety of input
- Key competences integrated into the language curriculum
- Phonics lesson in each unit
- All About Me! lesson in each unit focusing on values and good habits through personalized themes
- The unique Teacher’s i-solutions for the classroom which provides all the digital and audiovisual material in one easy-to-access format
- Student’s Book
- Activity Book
- Stories and Songs CD (Includes Picture Dictionary Audio)
- Learn with Ollie Website
- Teacher’s Book (Includes Photocopiable Material)
- Teacher’s Audio Material
- Flashcards & Flashcard Cube
- Posters and Pop-Outs
- BIG Story Cards
- Teacher’s i-solutions